Behringer DI400P High-Performance Passive DI Box
The Behringer DI400P Passive DI Box lets you take advantage of a high-performance design for seamlessly integrating your instrument with a variety of other devices. Simply plug into one of the 1/4" TS inputs, and the DI400P will match your signal and impedance to your destination. Perfect for hooking your guitar or bass up to mixers and more.
The DI400P also features another parallel 1/4" TS connector, so you can send your signal to your amplifier on stage simultaneously. The box is also capable of connecting handling speaker outputs with ratings of up to 3000W, whilst a handy ground lift switch eliminates any hum and noise from ground loop issues. Combined with a renowned OT-2 transformer, you can experience outstanding sound quality whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
- Matches your instrument's signal and impedance for connecting to mixers and more
- Multi-purpose design with parallel 1/4'' in and out jacks, and a balanced XLR output
- High-performance OT-2 transformers provides the ultimate in signal integrity
- Handy ground lift switch eliminates any hum associated with ground loops
- Robust and reliable construction complete with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
When you want to hook your instrument up to somewhere other than your amplifier, it can be frustrating. Different impedances, signal types, connectors, and more. All you want to do is get plugged in, and for it to sound great. That's where a DI box comes in. And with the Behringer DI400P, you can enjoy perfectly-matched impedances and signals with phenomenal sound quality.
This passive DI box matches your impedance and signal, allowing you to connect your guitar or bass to a variety of different devices. It's the perfect solution for plugging into a mixer, PA system, or recording device without having to worry about problems caused by mis-matched signals. Simply plug your instrument into the 1/4" TS input, and send your signal out to your destination via the balanced XLR output. You can even use the other parallel 1/4" TS jack socket for sending your signal to your amplifier simultaneously.
The sound you deserve
With the DI400P, your sound remains faithful to you. Thanks to Behringer's renowned OT-2 transformer, this high-performance DI box boasts a ruler-flat frequency response, so you don't have to worry about any unwanted colouration or holes in your sound. You don't even have to let long cable runs sap your hard-earned tone. Thanks to the intelligent design of the DI400P, you can enjoy clean, unaltered tone from one end of your cable to the other. There's even a handy ground lift switch so you can do away with hum and noise from ground loop problems.
- Professional multi-purpose DI box for the stage and studio
- Impedance and signal matching for directly connecting instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response thanks to the renowned Behringer OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with power ratings of up to 3000W
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier whilst your balanced signal is routed to your mixer
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged road-ready metal housing
- Covered by Behringer's 3-year warranty program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- THD+N: 0.007-percent at 1kHz, input level +4dBu
- Input: 1/4" TS (unbalanced)
- Level Change: -20dB (input to output)
- Output: Balanced XLR
- Impedance Ratio: 110:1 (input to output)
- Dimensions: 66mm x 120mm x 35mm / 2.6" x 4.7" x 1.4" (H x W x D)
- Weight: Approx. 0.2kg / Approx. 0.44lbs
- Product Code: DI400P
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.