Chauvet 6SPOT Quad IRC
Chauvet 6Spot Quad IRC is the 6-headed fixture that makes it easy to pin spot numerous locations. The 6Spot can cover an entire area with vividly coloured spots. Every one of its half dozen moving heads contains an intense RGBW LED. This features a range of mounting options, including a unique slipover design that fits almost all tripod stands, L-brackets and various clamping locations. The IRC-6 remote gives an optional wireless control. Each product includes a handy carry bag. Please note: stand is not included.
- Complete and affordable spot and effect lighting solution fitted with high-intensity quad-color (RGBW) LEDs
- Achieve total room or stage coverage with 6 individually adjustable heads
- Easy setup and teardown with included carrying bag
- Multiple mounting options including L-brackets for floor or truss mounting
- Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs
- Wireless control when using the optional IRC-6 remote control
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Mounts to almost any universal tripod and the popular 4BAR system
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- DMX Channels: 4, 10 or 28DMX
- Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 6 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 6.3 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 33 HzBeam
- Angle: 15°
- Illuminance: 483 lux @ 2 m (per pod)
- Power Linking: 9 units @ 120 V; 18 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 55 W, 0.8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 54 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 11.6 lb (5.3 kg)Size: 37.25 x 3.9 x 10.8 in (946 x 100 x 276 mm)
- Fits Tripod Sizes: 1.25 to 1.5 in (35 to 38 mm)
- Approvals: CEOptional
- Controllers: IRC-6
- 6SPOT Quad IRC
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend