Chauvet Freedom Par Tri 6 Wireless Battery RGB LED PAR Uplighter
- 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, tri-colour LED Par with built-in D-Fi™ transceiver
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON™ Air and the FlareCON™ app
- Works in Master/Slave with first-generation Freedom™ Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery’s lifespan with built-in discharge protection
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
- Create customized colours using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag
- Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels: 3, 4, 5, or 9
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 6 LEDs (tri-colour RGB) 3 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Field Angle: 29°
- Maximum Run Time: (all on): up to 8 hours | (single colour): 20 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Illuminance: 1,938 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 17 units @ 120 V; 30 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 32 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz | 31 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Size: 138 x 145 x 184 mm
- Approvals: CE, FCC
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend