Crown XLS2500 Power Amp with Crossover 2x 775W at 4 ohm
Crown's XLS Series amplifiers define the standard for portable PA systems with unmatched performance, technology and affordability. Its advantageous flexibility includes multiple inputs so you can plug in anything and play anywhere, along with several system setup configurations. The integrated crossovers and switch-mode power supply produce superior sound, and Peakx™ limiters protect your speakers. Weighing less than 12 pounds, compared to 40 pounds for its competitors, it's much easier to set up and move from show to show. Simply put, the XLS is most reliable, versatile, efficient amp available today.
- XLS High Performance, Lightweight Class D amp weighs less than 11 lbs.
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide outstanding flexibility
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon® outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal, clip and fault for each channel
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications.
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms): 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0dB, -1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Rated as dBr to full rated 8 ohm power output (A-Weighted): > 103 dB
- Damping Factor (8 ohm): 10 Hz to 400 Hz: > 200
- Crosstalk (below rated 8Ω power): at 1 kHz: > 85dB, at 20kHz: > 55dB
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced
- Load Impedance: 2 to 8 ohms per channel in Stereo, 4 to 8 ohms in Bridge Mono
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (± 10%): 120 VAC 60 Hz, 100 VAC 50/60 Hz, 220 and 240 VAC 50 Hz
- Ventilation: Flow-through ventilation from front to back
- Cooling: Internal heat sinks with forced-air cooling for rapid, uniform heat dissipation
- Air Volume Requirements (per minute per unit): 80.15 ft3 (2.27 m3)
- Net Weight, Shipping Weight: 10.75 lb (3.9kg), 15.8 lb (6.2 kg)
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend