CSX 18 Live Mixer with USB BT Player Plus DSP Effects
CSX-18 Series Live Mixing Console
Fully featured live mixing console with 14 mono mic/line inputs on XLR/jack and 2 stereo line jack inputs. All channels have gain, 3-band EQ, switchable pre/post aux output, FX send, pan, PFL switch and 60mm channel faders. Phantom power is switchable to all XLR inputs for condenser microphones and active DI boxes. Internal effects take the form of a 16-program 24-bit DSP engine with independent level fader and AFL switch for monitoring. An inbuilt media player can accept a USB memory stick for playback of stored audio tracks and can also record the mix output for documenting rehearsals or performances. B/T wireless compatibility enables pairing with a smart phone or tablet for remote playback. Global EQ is handled by a 7-band graphic EQ and the overall mix is fed from master faders to left & right balanced XLR outputs. A 2-track RCA line input has a level control for mixing in a playback source. 2-track RCA output can be connected on to recording equipment or as an additional output feed if required. Low noise and clean audio path with enough features and routing options for live performances, conferences and theatre productions.
- Integral USB player/recorder with BT receiver
- 24-bit DSP effects with 16 programs
- 14 mono balanced XLR/jack inputs
- 2 stereo jack inputs
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Power supply 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Fuse T3AL @ 230V / T6AL @ 115V
- Power consumption max. 30W
- Input level +24dBu (mic/line), +20dBu (stereo line) max.
- Phantom power +48V globally switched to XLR inputs
- EQ: high 12kHz ±15dB (shelving)
- EQ: mid 2.5kHz ±15dB (band pass)
- EQ: low 80Hz ±15dB (shelving)
- 2-track L+R RCA, 4k Ohm, -2dBu
- EQ master bands 63, 160 , 500, 1k, 2.5k, 6.3k, 16k (all in Hz)
- Output level +26dBu (XLR), +20dBu (TRS jack) max.
- Output : master XLR balanced, ?75 Ohm, +4 dBu, Max.+22 dBu
- REC output L+R RCA, <75 Ohm, -2dBu
- Headphone impedance 30-600 Ohms
- DSP effects processor 24-bit sigma-delta, 64/128 times over-sampling, 40kHz
- Frequency response 20Hz - 30kHz (-0.5dB)
- Channel crosstalk >82dB
- CMRR >75dB (Mic @ 1kHz)
- THD +N <0.01% (Channel to mix out)
- Noise rms : 22Hz-22kHz EIN -122dBu, Residual output ?-90dBu, Main/Aux mix ?-82dBu
- Dimensions 622 x 402 x 108mm
- Weight 6.3kg
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend