Denon DN412X 12 Channel 2 Bus USB Mixer
- 7 XLR inputs with Denon Professional mic preamps
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-4)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED meters
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB jack to power lamps or charge mobile devices
Crafted with public speaking, conferences, and performing arts venues in mind, the 12-channel DN-412X offers the utmost capability in a compact, 2-bus portable tabletop format.
With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, this mixer surpasses the demands of virtually any environment that calls for switching and mixing audio sources. It features seven balanced XLR inputs with switchable +48v phantom power, 3-band EQ for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing.
With its superb performance, rugged, high-quality construction and diverse connectivity options, the Denon DN-412X epitomizes Denon Professional’s commitment to you—the professional user.
The Denon DN-412X offers high-fidelity sound and high-quality DSP tools in a single compact package. Each microphone channel is outfitted with an ultra-low-noise DyNamic Audio (DNA) microphone preamp with generous input signal headroom for unprecedented sound quality and a robust audio signal path. The high headroom of these preamps results in cleaner mixes, a purer signal path, and detailed, articulate audio that easily makes itself heard, even through a high environmental noise floor. Onboard analog compression (channels 1-2) helps to control dynamics and automatically tame unpredictable audio level surges for a cohesive, well-defined mix. With high headroom, pristine sound, and built-in dynamic control, the Denon DN-412X ensures that the full dynamic range of your mix comes across with impressive clarity.
The on-board USB connection means you can upload your mix directly onto a Mac or PC. The built-in USB port also gives engineers, producers, and performers the ability to convert two channels of 24-bit audio into audio files on their computer. Recording live performances, theater performances, speaking events, and any other live sound event directly onto your computer for additional editing, mixing, and post-production is straightforward and intuitive. The USB connection is bi-directional, enabling sound files stored on your computer to be streamed to and played through either mixer.
The Denon DN-412X comes equipped with 100 premium 24-bit studio-grade effects built-in, providing you with a wide range of additional creative control in any mixing environment. Options include room and delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, choruses, and more. The net benefit of the built-in effects is that it “lightens the payload,” so to speak, by making a cumbersome and inconvenient separate effects rack unnecessary.
Live sound environments are often poorly lit, meaning you have to put up with inefficient, restricted visibility. Denon solves this problem by color coding each section of the mixer and providing brightly colored knobs for fast, foolproof access. Blue, green, red, yellow and white pots are easily identified in low lighting conditions. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power ensure that you have multiple visual cues to accurately reflect the actual acoustic output. Additionally, the Denon DN-412X’s USB port will power a readily-available external LED lamp (sold separately) for even better visibility.
Mono Input Channels
- Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dBTHD+N: <0.02% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Gain range: 0 dB to 50 dB (Mic)
- SNR: 90 dB
- Electronically balanced
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.003% at 0 dBu
- 1 kHz Sensitivity range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
- Microphone Inputs: 51.1 KΩ
- Channel Insert Return: 200 KΩ
- All Other Inputs: >100 KΩ
- 2-Track Outputs: 10 KΩ
- All Other Outputs: 20 KΩ
- High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Main EQ: 9 EQ bands (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz,8 kHz, 16 kHz), ±15 dB
DSP Section (DFX)
- A/D & D/A converters: 24-bit
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit Effects: 10
- DSP effects families with 10 variations available per family
- Presets: 100 total Controls: Rotary encoder to select preset, DSP mute switch, peak LED indicator
- Noise (bus noise): Fader 0 dB, channels muted: -64 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Fader 0 dB, all input channels assigned & set to unity gain: -64 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Phantom Power: Mic Pin2/Pin3 and Pin1 47±2V
- UK: 240 VAC ~50 Hz
- Europe: 210-240 VAC ~50 Hz
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Fuse: 1.25 A
- Main connection: Standard IEC receptacle
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 14.1" x 13.6" x 3.1" / 358 mm x 346 mm x 80 mm
- Weight: 9 lbs.4.1 kg
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend