Laserworld EL100RG MICRO Red and Green 4 Cluster Laser Plus Infra Red remote
The Laserworld EL-100RG Micro IR is a star effect laser with a total output power of up to 100mW. The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650nm and the green DPSS laser module with an wavelength of 532nm ensure beautiful und bright laser effects. The projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3mm, a beam divergence of about 1.5mrad and due to a rotating grating wheel, a wide deflection angle of up to 90°. The sound-to-light and the stand-alone mode can be switched. Sensitivity, strobe effect and effect speed can be adjusted on the rear side of the unit. The device can be used with fog to fill the room with hundreds of small laser beams or without fog to see countless small dots on the surrounding surface. A special feature of the EL-100RG Micro IR is the option to control the device remote with a handy remote control unit, which is included in the delivery. The remote control unit can be used to adapt the motion speed, to choose the strobe effect, the colours or to switch between the stand-alone or sound-to-light modes. The Laserworld EL-100RG Micro IR is a very compact bicolour star effect laser for first-time and hobby user and it is often used for smaller rooms and locations as well as at private parties and for home use.
- EL-100RG Micro IR is a star effect laser with a total output power of up to 100mW
- The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650nm
- Used for smaller rooms and locations as well as at private parties and for home use
- Very compact bicolour star effect laser for first-time and hobby user
- Device can be used with fog to fill the room with hundreds of small laser beams
- The sound-to-light and the stand-alone mode can be switched
- Total Power typical: 100mW
- Minimum output power: 70mW
- Power Red: >60mW / 650nm
- Power Green: >10mW / 532nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3mm / 1.5mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3b
- Operation Modes: Stand-Alone, Sound-to-Light
- Scanner: Rotating diffraction grating wheel
- Scan Angle max.: 90°
- Basic Patterns: Strobe- and Star-Effects
- Accessories: Power supply, IR remote control, small tripod, manual
- Power Supply: 100 - 250V AC
- Power Consumption: 20 W
- Dimensions: 117/93/52 mm
- Weight: 0.7kg
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend