Laserworld EL200RGB Red Green Blue triple Aperture laser with DMX
The Laserworld EL-200RGB is a RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 200mW. The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650nm, the green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532mm and the royal-blue laser module with a wavelength of 445nm ensure beautiful colours and brightness. The beams have a diameter of about 3mm and a beam divergence of about 2mrad and the projector offers high-speed stepper motors with 2-5kpps as well as a scan angle of up to 30°. About 50 preset basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc. can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be adjusted. There is an on-off switch at the rear side of this device. The triple laser aperture provides extra intense red, green and blue beam effects. The Laserworld EL-200RGB is a good solution for first-time users and mobile use and it is often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or for home use.
- EL-200RGB is a RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 200mW
- The red diode laser module with a wavelength of 650nm
- A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available to
- Triple laser aperture provides extra intense red, green and blue beam effects
- Good solution for first-time users and mobile use
- Often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or for home use
- Total Power typical: 200mW
- Minimum output power: 145mW
- Power Red: >60mW / 650nm
- Power Green: >25mW / 532nm
- Power Blue: >60mW / 445nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3mm / 2mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3b
- Operation Modes: Stand-Alone, Sound-to-Light, DMX
- Scanner: high-speed stepper motors, up to 2-5kpps
- Scan Angle max.: 30°
- Basic Patterns: ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual
- Power Supply: 85V - 250V AC
- Power Consumption: 60 W
- Dimensions: 175/395/85 mm
- Weight: 3.9kg
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend