Laserworld ES100RGB Green Laser with 3 8kpps Stepper Motors DMX
The Laserworld ES-100G is a green single colour laser system with a total output power of up to 100mW. The green DPSS laser module with a wavelength of 532nm ensures a high visibility and brightness. At the same time the projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3mm and beam divergence of only about 1.0mrad and it offers high-speed stepper motors with 3-8kpps as well as a scan angle of up to 30°. About 50 preset basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc. can be controlled via DMX. A sound-to-light mode as well as a stand-alone mode are available too. For the sound-to-light mode the sensitivity of the integrated adjustable microphone can be altered. There is an on-off switch at the rear side of this compact device. The Laserworld ES-100G is a affordable solution for first-time and hobby users as well as for mobile DJs and it is often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or home use.
- ES-100G is a green single colour laser system with a total output power of up to 100mW
- Good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3mm
- About 50 preset basic patterns, like layers, tunnels, fences, waves etc
- Integrated adjustable microphone can be altered
- An affordable solution for first-time and hobby users
- Often used in bars, small clubs, at private parties or home use
- Total Power typical: 100mW
- Minimum output power: 50mW
- Power Green: >50mW / 532nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 3mm / 1.0mrad
- Laser Sources: DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 3b
- Operation Modes: auto, music, DMX
- Scanner: high-speed stepper motors, 3-8kpps
- Scan Angle max.: 30° max.
- Basic Patterns: ca. 50 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual
- Power Supply: 85V - 250V AC
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Dimensions: 155/235/100 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend