Mackie PPM1008 8Ch Mixer Amplifier
Ultra-light and completely self-contained, the Mackie PPM1008 professional powered mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps for mains and/or monitors (800W + 800W). With 1600 watts of system power, the PPM1008 is in a class of its ownfully capable of powering a huge system (try a couple S215s AND a pair of C300s!) We custom designed the PPM1008 with Class-D amps, which are cool-running and boast maximum efficiency, keeping your sound pumping until they start kicking people out. We had to include Mackie’s proven Fast Recovery circuitry, eliminating the risk of pesky amp latching. The result is a distortion free mix even when pushing peak levels. The built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with the most popular outboard stereo limiters used in live sound today, protecting your speakers from damage. The limiter’s attack and release times are specifically selected to address full-bandwidth music and will not muddy things up by adding any unwanted pumping. PPM mixers are surprisingly lightweight, but tremendously powerful. You can push the PPM1008 to its maximum output, distortion free!
- Ultra-light and completely self-contained
- PPM1008 Professional Powered Mixer features two ridiculously robust power amps
- With 1600 watts of system power, this mixer provides more raw power than the competition
- Custom designed the PPM1008 with Class-D amps
- Run cool and boast maximum efficiency to keep your sound pumping
- Built-in limiter can go toe-to-toe with most
- Full-featured 8-channel, 1600W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+™ processor
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 “Gig Ready”, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New Dedicated In-line Compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig
- Built like a tank and armored in poly carbonate ABS, the PPM1008 features classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. So if the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected.
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (25.2 lbs / 11.4 kg)
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend