Martin Professional RUSH PAR 1 RGBW Static Light
The RUSH PAR 1 RGBW is a bright LED PAR Can with premixed RGBW color mixing. It offers electronic dimming and strobe and comes with a flexible bracket for floor or truss mounting.
- Bright LED PAR Can
- Premixed RGBW color mixing
- 17° one-tenth peak angle
- Electronic dimming and strobe
- Flexible bracket – floor or truss-mounted
- 5-pin XLR
- Colour mixing: RGBW
- Colour selection: 32 color presets
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Strobe and pulse effects: Variable speed and action, random strobe
- Electronic 'shutter' effect: Instant open and blackout
- Control options: DMX, stand-alone
- DMX channels: 5/7
- Stand-alone trigger options: Music trig, auto trig
- White balance control: RGB adjustment
- DMX address setting: Control panel with LCD display
- Stand-alone programming: Control panel with LCD display
- Protocol: USITT DMX512/1990
- Light source: 7 x 10 W RGBW Cree MC-E LEDs
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >70% luminous output)
Figure obtained under manufacturer´s test conditions
- Location: Indoor use only
- AC power in/thru: Neutrik PowerCon
- DMX data in/thru: 5-pin XLR
- AC power: 100-240 V nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Typical total power consumption: 78 W
- 110 V, 60 Hz: 1.1 A, 78 W
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 0.7 A, 78 W
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Minimum ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0° C (32° F)
- Power cable 1.5 m (4.9 ft.)
- Mounting bracket
Physical & Dimensions
- Length: 260 mm (10.2 in.)
- Width: 195 mm (7.7 in.)
- Height: 293 mm (11.5 in.)
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs.)
- Housing: High-impact flame-retardant thermoplastic
- Colour(s): Black
- Protection rating: IP20
- Mounting: Adjustable bracket, surface or truss mount
- Orientation: Any
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend