Sennheiser XSW35 E XSW35 GB Handheld Wireless Microphone Channel 38
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the stage: the XS WIRELESS Vocal Set puts you in front of every stage. The handheld transmitter capsule offers the legendary e 835 sound and ensures high feedback rejection.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for singers, speakers and presenters
- e 835 sound to cut through high on-stage levels
- High feedback rejection
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth (13 MHz for the E band)
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- 1 EM 10 stationary receiver
- 1 SKM 35 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 1 pouch
- 2 AA batteries
- Instruction manual
- RF frequency range: 606...630 MHz / UK version
- Transmission/recieving frequencies: 520
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 24 MHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 103 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion: < 1 %
- Diversity reception: True Diversity
- Antenna connector: 2x BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +8dBu max
- Dimensions: 200 x 127 x 42 mm
- Weight: ~ 730g
Hand Held Transmitter
- Operating time (transmitter): > 10 h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): d= 54 mm, l= 250 mm
- Weight (Transmitter): ~ 240 g
- Transducer; Microphone type: dynamic
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend