W Audio Quartet Radio Mic System
The RM Quartet wireless microphones are designed for many applications, including vocal and public address where up to four handheld transmitters are required. The robust design allows the system to withstand the rigours of the road making it perfect for karaoke, entertainers and performers. The rack mountable receiver features four balanced XLR outputs, one for each channel plus one mixed output via an unbalanced 6.35mm (1/4”) jack. The receiver features a USB 5V power outlet for charging the handheld receivers with the supplied dual USB cable.
- 4 x handheld transmitters, each with colour code ring
- Four channel, metal UHF receiver
- LED status indicators
- Removable 19” rackmount brackets
- 4 x balanced XLR outputs
- 1 x unbalanced 6.35mm jack mixed output
- 6.35mm (1/4”) jack to jack patch cable
- USB charging via supplied dual USB cable
- Dual squelch circuit
- CH70 license free operationeceivers with the supplied dual USB cable.
- Operating frequency: 863.42Mhz / 864.99Mhz / 864.30Mhz / 863.01Mhz
- AF output impedance: 2.2K Ohms
- Maximum output level (balanced): 0-400mV
- Maximum output level (unbalanced): 0-200mV
- Total harmonic distortion: less than 0.5% @1KHz
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18KHz
- Power supply: DC 12-18V, 500mA (14V, 1.2A adaptor supplied)
- Receiver dimensions (H x W x D): 45 x 420 x 220mm
- Weight: 3.8kg
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend