Zero 88 Betapack 3 6x10A DMX Dimmer Pack 12x15A Outlet 4U
The Betapack 3 range of 6 channel dimmer packs offers one of the most cost effective and versatile solutions to dimming currently available. Manufactured to the highest professional standards, this comprehensive range of convection cooled 6 x 10 Amp packs includes variants with sockets to match most global standards. Designed to be rack mounted, installed on a wall or carried, the Betapack 3 is suitable for a wide range of applications from amateur to professional, education to TV.
Betapack 3 series dimmers have served the lighting industry for nearly 20 years and remain a firm favourite in lighting rental, installation and portable applications. Based on tried and tested technology, these robust, reliable, digitally controlled dimmer packs are incredibly versatile. Whether it’s for schools, theatres, or TV Studios worldwide, these dimmers provide the core component of lighting systems globally. Betapack 3 includes variants with sockets to match most global standards. The Betapack 3 range is supplied with MCBs on every channel, giving you peace of mind and maximum protection. The versatility of the Betapack 3 means it can be 19” Rack Mount or installed on a wall using the brackets supplied, or made portable by adding the optional “Easicarry” kit consisting of a handle and four feet. Its legendary reliability and durability make it the dimmer of choice for many thousands of venues worldwide.
- MCB protection
- Isolated DMX input
- Patchable per channel
- Preheat, Topset and Dimmer Law selectable per channel
- 12 backup memories
- 3 x 99-step sequences with adjustable times
- Automatic DMX termination when loop-through plug is removed
- RDM Enabled
- Auto frequency tracking
- Lock and Reset functions
- Temperature monitoring
- Convection cooled
- DMX addressing via front panel selectors
- DMX Status indication
- 19” Rack and Wall mounting brackets included
- Number of channels: 6
- Channel capacity: 0.1A min / 10A max
- Total dimmer capacity: 60A
- Dimmer duty cycle: 100%
- Supply Voltage: Single Phase (2 wire) 230V. Three Phase Star (4 wire) 250/444V. Three Phase Delta (3 wire) 230/115V
- Supply frequency: 50-60Hz auto tracking
- Rise time: 80 uS
- Control input: DMX via 5 Pin XLR fixed male with loop through connectorwith automatic termination, accepts USITT DMX512-A (isolated). Patch set via control interface
- Channel outlet options: 12 x UK 15A Sockets
- Dimmer Laws: 3 dimmer laws (Normal, Linear, Switch)
- Patching: Full DMX patch and block address
- Memories: 12 static
- Sequences: 3 x 99 step programmable
- User Interface: 7 segment display with 4 navigation keys
- DMX fail mode: DMX Hold, Fade to Black, Fade to Memory orFade to Sequence
- Programmable channel attributes: Preheat per channel (5%), Topset, Dimmer Laws
- Channel protection: 10A single pole thermal magnetic circuit breaker(Schuko, French, Hardwire and Socapex versions have neutral disconnect)per channel. Breaking capacity to 6000A
- Cooling: Convection via rear mounted heatsink with electronic temperaturemonitoring and progressive overheat shutdown
- Dimensions: 175(H) x 440(W) x 195mm(D)
- Weight: 8Kg
- Operating Temperature: +5ºC to +40ºC
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non condensing
Goods are despatched on the same or next working day of receipt of the order and are shipped using a national courier. Items need to be signed for at the recipient address to ensure a secure delivery.
In rare circumstances some items may become out of stock. If this is the case we will call you to agree a suitable delivery date or offer a full no obligation refund.
Further Shipping & Delivery Info
Selected items qualify for Free Delivery and you will be informed of this on the individual product's page. Any item that does not carry Free Shipping will be subject to the prices below.
Normal UK Mainland Delivery is charged at £1.99 per order for small items up to 2KG and £7.99 up to 10KG.
More bulky items up to 20KGs are charged at £19.99 and thereafter for very large items (such as loudspeakers etc) shipping prices are on application and priced volumetrically (calculated by size and weight combined).
We can dispatch Worldwide but prices vary accordingly.
For delivery outside of UK Mainland the delivery charge will depend on the size and weight of the parcel, please contact us to get your delivery quote.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it in its original condition and with original packaging within 30 days of you receiving your order.
Please contact us with your order number, the items you wish to return and the reason for the return. When returning the item(s) please include your order number and a brief note explaining the reason for the return.
Once we have received your return we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item(s). In the case of damaged goods we will offer a replacement or full refund.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used within 2 to 3 working days of us receiving your return.
We Also Recommend